This is an agreement between you the dog owner and Dog Days as a service provider. Below are some key facts that are important for you to understand when you commit to work with us. Your signature indicates that you have read and understood these facts, and you agree to abide by the rules and regulations and accept all the terms, conditions and statements of this agreement.
- Vaccinations: Dog Days requires vaccinations for all dogs who attend daycare and/or overnight care. These vaccinations include Parvo, Distemper, Rabies and Bordetella. It is the owner’s responsibility to maintain the currency of these vaccinations.
- Flea Control: All dogs must be on flea prevention from April 1st thru November 30th of each year. The type of antiparasitic is determined by the owner, but may NOT include a flea/tick collar. (‘Frontline’ is an example of an acceptable flea preventative.)
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners certify that their dog(s) is in good health and has not been ill in the last 21 days. On admission all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other dogs. Dogs who have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 21 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- Scratch and Dent: I realize that dogs will occasionally get nicks, scratches, bruises and other “dings” at daycare, and I agree that Dog Days is not responsible for these wounds.
- Daycare service fees: Payment for daycare is due in advance or at the time of pick-up. Note the expiration dates for daycare passes on our current rate sheet at time of purchase. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception made is if Dog Days removes the dog from daycare due to behavior issues; then the days left on your pass will be refunded.
- Overnight care fees: Payment for overnight care is due at the time of pick-up.
- Late fee policy for daycare: I understand that there is a late fee charge for daycare dogs who are not picked up by 6:30 pm. This fee is due at time of pick-up that day.
- Behavior Issues: I agree that I have disclosed all information regarding all aggression and/or threatening behavior that my dog has even shown towards a dog or person. Dog Days reserves the right to deny entry or remove any dog(s) from the premises at any time. The decision to remove a dog is unilateral and can be made without consultation with the owner (although we do try). In this situation, we will refund any positive balance on your account.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) are under Dog Days’ care. I also assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved with my association with Dog Days.
- I further understand and agree that Dog Days and their staff and/or volunteers, will not be liable for any problems that develop, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind arising from my dogs(s) attendance and participation at Dog Days. Dog Days assumes no liability for loss or damage from medicinal applications, disease, sickness, death, running away, theft, fire, injury to persons, other pets or property by my dog(s) or other unavoidable causes, due diligence and care having been exercised.
- I further understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of Dog Days, in their sole discretion. I authorize Dog Days’ staff or volunteers to transport my dog and to seek veterinary care, including medical and surgical treatment if needed, to provide for the safety and comfort of my dog(s) and agree to assume full financial responsibility for any fees, which may result.